Friday, July 1, 2011

Restaurant Review: Joe's Garage

Joe's Garage Rooftop

Loring Park Minneapolis MN





I love trying new restaurants. I was a little apprehensive when Ryan told me that we were going to Joe's Garage. American food isn't my favorite. Burgers, sandwiches, salad and fries are usually my last choice in the flavor arena. I was in for a surprise at Joe's.


We arrived and were directed up to the rooftop, it was simply decorated but the real estate is what stole the show. It had a great view of downtown Minneapolis. Service was slower than expected, we waited about 10 minutes for our server to take our drink order.

Ryan ordered a Modelo & I ordered a Corona. For appetizers, we ordered the Salty Crispy Chicken Wings. Delicious. We also ordered the Packo Fish Tacos...even more delicious. They were lighting fried fish with a coleslaw-type filling and lime. Mmm.


For our entrees: Ryan ordered the Asian Pork Burger & I did the Build your own mashed potato bar. I added roasted garlic mashed potatoes, garlicky green beans and satueed mushrooms. Wow. It was really great American food. If you're in the Minneapolis area, stop by!


Sometimes, outside looks and names can be deceiving!



thumbs up from Ryan



No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to TOP