
it's almost time!
I'm going to my cabin for 6 days! It's my favorite place in the world.
Ryan will be joining me and I wanted to share some of the things I'm most excited for:
-laying on the dock doing absolutely nothing
-hammock time
-wakeboarding...hmm..maybe...
-breakfast and the total ma and pop diner my dad used to bring me to as a kid
-seeing family
-fires
-star gazing late at night
-townie bars
-Ruttgers Resort
-Cocktail Cruises
-Coffee in the morning on the dock
-wilderness hikes
-kayaking in the lily pad lake
-fishing
-breakfast and the total ma and pop diner my dad used to bring me to as a kid
-seeing family
-fires
-star gazing late at night
-townie bars
-Ruttgers Resort
-Cocktail Cruises
-Coffee in the morning on the dock
-wilderness hikes
-kayaking in the lily pad lake
-fishing
and the list goes on...
Saturday can't come soon enough!
What are you looking forward to?
Saturday can't come soon enough!
What are you looking forward to?


Heard you had a great time! We're heading over in a couple of weeks for a really short stay. Too bad we didn't overlap. Next year...
ReplyDeleteWhich diner did your dad take you to? Maybe I'll check it out with my kids.