wine tasting? necessity.the time is winding down for the time I leave for vacation! wait, did I already say that?
tonight I have one more tour to give, a wedding rehearsal to finish up and then another wedding to check on. Then, tomorrow I only have to be at work for a couple hours at a picnic wedding and we're off!
i am a chronic list-maker...and you better believe that I've made a list of things to pack, the break-down of weather for each day according to weather.com, and a list of fun things to do.
the weather looks beautiful and I'm getting giddy!
a couple things I found while searchign online that I'm so excited about!:
-Ruttgers Spa $65 for a 1 hour massage
-Minnestalgia Winery in McGregor does complimentary tastings featuring wines made from MN grown berries and honey!
-Grand Casino Mille Lacs -if we feel lucky
So excited to pack tomorrow and get it rolling! :)


Ooh! Have sooooooooooooo much fun! Sounds like your vacation is coming at just the right time. Enjoy your vacation!
ReplyDelete