It's been a whirlwind of a month, in so many good ways!
work is busy, I have a new boyfriend, and summer is here.
Very busy but blissful is how I'd put it.
This past Memorial Day weekend was a blast:
-attended a surprise birthday party for laura's boyfriend bahador
-3 events for work
-BBQ at my house, parent's met Ryan! oooo.
-golfed for the first time at The Summit in Cannon Falls. I think it's something I'm going to love doing!
-enjoyed the warm weather
I'm off to finish up with some big events coming up in the next few weeks!
This past Memorial Day weekend was a blast:
-attended a surprise birthday party for laura's boyfriend bahador
-3 events for work
-BBQ at my house, parent's met Ryan! oooo.
-golfed for the first time at The Summit in Cannon Falls. I think it's something I'm going to love doing!
-enjoyed the warm weather
I'm off to finish up with some big events coming up in the next few weeks!
have a great wednesday!


No comments:
Post a Comment