help me.
no really.
help.
Work is absolutely crazy. I won't bore you with details, but I feel like I'm tredding water.
Such a large portion of my planning depends on other people filling in 'TBD' details, approving this or that, getting pricing for this, revising that, icky. So, often times I'm left waiting for responses that never come. When I get to the point of having to double and triple remind people, my work suffers.
I can't believe it's only May.
Such a large portion of my planning depends on other people filling in 'TBD' details, approving this or that, getting pricing for this, revising that, icky. So, often times I'm left waiting for responses that never come. When I get to the point of having to double and triple remind people, my work suffers.
I can't believe it's only May.
EEK!
I will try to post something more socially related later.
For now, back to that stack of 'TBD' items!


No comments:
Post a Comment