Friday, May 14, 2010

I think he's a keeper...


So, after 3 months of dating a guy who didn't have much time for me...
I think I met a keeper.
My best friend Laura has been plotting and scheming. She's wanted to introduce me to her
boyfriend's best friend 'Fuzz'. (I know, funny nickname but bear with me). Well, 2 Saturdays ago she got her wish and I met Fuzz (Ryan) at a casual BBQ/Bonfire.

We both knew the intentions of each other's best friends. And even though we knew it was a set-up, it was so easy to talk to him and we stayed up all night.

He treats me like a princess. I'm not used to it, but I sure could try. :)
On Wednesday morning I called to tell him that I had just landed my biggest budget event EVER. I was so excited! 2 Hours later, I received this bouquet of flowers with a note that read:

'Congratulations on landing a new project, Robyn!!

-Ryan'


I was so excited!! How sweet is he?

I proudly displayed them up front at our entrance (so everyone could see them of course) and added the post-it above because I had to brag. Something this exciting shouldn't be kept to oneself in my opinion.

Hehe.

Happy Friday.

5 comments:

  1. He sounds like a very thoughtful, warm and 'fuzz-y' kind of guy :)
    So glad you're happy!
    So what does the nickname 'Fuzz' mean?

    Have a great weekend XO

    ReplyDelete
  2. LIKE!!! :oD So great, Robyn.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Definitely a keeper. Rare is a man who skips the gigantic bouquet jacked up with baby's breath and ferns and other junk, and opts for the understated, yet beautiful, tulips. The Fuzz has good taste (in flowers, AND in women...)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, and congratulations on landing the account!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Laurie Anne -the nickname Fuzz is a mutual nickname he and his best friend have for one another. The other friend is the 'fuzzy' one. His realy name is Ryan. :) I use both!

    -I agree Kristina!! The flowers were perfect for the occasion. He is on top of his game! And thank you for the congratulations...I am excited!

    ReplyDelete

Back to TOP