We hit the 70's in Mpls today!
It was, absolutely beautiful.
I took advantage of all the loveliness by taking my time doing a long run.
I hadn't run for about 1 week and was worried I couldn't make it all 12 miles.
I hadn't run for about 1 week and was worried I couldn't make it all 12 miles.
The first 3 were hard, but then I hit my stride.
Man, my shorts rode up the whole time...it made me self-concious the whole time!
Tonight Ryan and I are going to meet up and grab a drink at a rooftop bar.
Man, my shorts rode up the whole time...it made me self-concious the whole time!
Tonight Ryan and I are going to meet up and grab a drink at a rooftop bar.
Stellas?
Brits?
Brits?
Seven?
What could be better than a beautiful sunset, a nice glass of wine, a great guy and a rooftop?
Happy Summer!
*is that a little premature?
:)
*is that a little premature?
:)


No comments:
Post a Comment