Thursday, May 20, 2010

where's that pillow?

I'm pooped. It's been a really long week preparing for my 5 events this weekend and another really busy couple of weeks coming up. Work is a zoo, enough said. Brides are getting into 'detail' mode and paperwork is constantly updated with the smallest details.

Tonight I came home and worked on a proposal that is already a couple of days past the time I promised it to my bride. Even though her wedding isn't until October, it still erked me that I had it sitting on my plate.

I had plans tonight, but had to cancel because I could barely keep my eyes open at work. I decided I'm definitely not going to be fun to hang out with today.


I came home and made brownies...ate some batter. Shame! But hey, I earned it.

I can't wait to share my beautiful new landscaping with you! Pictures to follow soon.


Now for some early shut-eye with my warm pillow and maybe some lavendar on my pillow.

Goodnight. :)



1 comment:

Back to TOP