A short review of the recent Robyn happenings:
-Met a really cool guy who I like and treats me like a princess! Ok, that deserves a big review but I don't have a ton of time at the moment. I promise you'll get the low-down soon.
-Had a great day Antiquing around Stillwater with my mom for Mother's Day. Enjoyed lunch at The Freighthouse and spent WAY too much money on an antique emerald/opal ring from the 1890's. Laughed a lot, so much fun.
-Gave my friend Joy's son his first massage ever! He was so nervous but by the end of the massage he was sleeping like a baby. It was his birthday present and he loved it. Yay!
-Scheduled my front lawn to be re-landscaped by a PROFESSIONAL. My friend Donnovan. Thank you Don, I can't wait.
-Planning a mini BBQ at my house on Sunday to thank him and some of my buddies for helping out!
-Felt a new sense of crazy with taking on new venues and getting into our Picnics Plus! division at work. It's going to be a busy summer baby! I'll be strapping on my heavy-liftin' gloves for some picnic set-ups.
-Had my first wedding of the season with one of the sweetest couples I've had the privilege to work with: Molly and Mark. I can't imagine my job being any more fun than these two made it. I know they'll have an amazing life together.
I'm headed off for some much overdue gym time. It has been raining here the last week and I can't get a good run in. Lifetime here I come!
Have a great Tuesday!

This all sounds like so much fun! I wish I were around to hang out - I'd love antiquing with you!! Post a photo of the ring, would you please?
ReplyDelete