
do you ever feel that need to bust out of the same old routine?
lately, i've been feeling the itch to explore something new, be spontaneous, have more than 1 day off (which inevitably I end up spending cleaning, organizing, etc to get ready for the next day).
lately, i've been feeling the itch to explore something new, be spontaneous, have more than 1 day off (which inevitably I end up spending cleaning, organizing, etc to get ready for the next day).
I want spend the whole day outside on a blanket reading in the sun...ah.
I think I need to make that happen. life is too short, isn't it?
hmm....
hmm....


I'm itching for some respite as well. Maybe a new book or a new hobby would do . . . You could pick up the Adelbyntina project again, maybe? :)
ReplyDeleteWe should both have stay-cations. Take the same three days off and stay home and relax. Doesn't it sound nice to just not have an agenda? It's positively drool-worthy . . . (And now I have to check how much time off I have . . . LOL.)