Monday, July 19, 2010

first full weekend off!


This weekend was wedding-free. This is rare! I enjoyed lots of fun summer-time activities and almost zero responsibility-related tasks. Score.


Friday: Ryan, Jackson and I went on a BayView sunset cruise. Margaritas, taco bar, and a 2 hour tour around Lake Minnetonka. Sun was fading, water was beautiful, and it's always fun to dreamily gaze at those oh-so-big houses on the lake shore and think to yourself "who ARE those people?" (and usually, "how can I get to be one of them!")


Saturday: Slept in, watched 'How to Train Your Dragon' with Ry and Jackson, went to the Plymouth Lifetime Pool at sat poolside reading 'Firefly Lane' for 4 hours. It was a great afternoon. Went back to Ryan's and he made us the best pork chops for dinner. :) I'm spoiled.


Sunday: Went to brunch with Ryan's parents, swimming with Jackson, and then went home to run 8 miles. It was a beautiful not so humid night, so I got some great time in outside working up a sweat!


Ah, I miss those full weekends of uninterrupted fun. :)


1 comment:

Back to TOP