
This Saturday Kristen and I are hosting a BBQ at our house.
It started with a simple facebook invite saying to join us and we'd provide the meat. Then, it grew to a lot more eventually! I even created a master 'to do' list for before the party with tasks for each person helping and a floor plan. Instead of winging it like I usually do for my personal parties, I decided to jump into my event planning role whole heartedly.
Here's what we're planning for!:
-full-on cleaning inside the house (you won't believe the number of hair ties I found that my cats batted underneath our sofas/china hutch).
-full-on cleaning inside the house (you won't believe the number of hair ties I found that my cats batted underneath our sofas/china hutch).
-Ryan (bless his heart) trimmed my lilac bushes, mowed my lawn, helped with my garden, and trimmed big trees.
-Kristen cleaned out our garage
-Buffet with decorative red/white checkered fabrics and sunflowers.
-Buffet with decorative red/white checkered fabrics and sunflowers.
-Grilling tons of meat!
-7 types of beer available
-Sno Kone machine with 4 flavors (liquers optional to make it extra fun!)
-7 types of beer available
-Sno Kone machine with 4 flavors (liquers optional to make it extra fun!)
-boccee ball & ladder golf,
-DJ in a box to play music with a 10" speaker.
-2 Fire Pits with S'more fixins
We're hoping to have about 25-35 people attend. Should be a great evening!
:)


No comments:
Post a Comment