Thursday, July 8, 2010

recent happenings...

ry and i at amazing thailand, uptown Mpls.
I've been in kind of a funk lately, I'm not going to lie. I'm having the quarter-life crisis return that makes me questions 'what is my purpose?' ...'what the hell am I doing?'. I guess it could have to do with my current occupation, all the tedious housework and repairs I see around the house, or just the routine of everyday life repeating itself.

I have been keeping busy: I had 3 weddings last weekend. All of them went really well, happy brides and grooms...which is the BEST feeling. I love positive thank you notes!

I have been trying to eat healthy on my routine diet, I'm not perfect...a trip to Amazing Thailand's happy hour wasn't the greatest idea.

Yesterday I left work early because I wasn't feeling so great and curled up with Ryan and Jackson to watch a couple movies and order Chinese. It's one of my favorite things to do. Jackson told me he 'loved me a little bit' yesterday. It melted my heart. He is such a sweetie.

Tonight Ryan and I are going over to Sarah & Dean's house for dinner. Sarah is pregnant and she just got her ultrasound pictures. I'm so excited to see them and her mommy bump!

Have a great Thursday!

1 comment:

  1. Funks happen - sucks, though. Amazing Thailand must be awesome. Take us there next time we're in Mnpls?

    ReplyDelete

Back to TOP