Yesterday was a great day off. I took Dixie to the Dog Park (boy was it a hot one), then ran errands at Target, the liquor store (for Sarah's party tomorrow), and a tank top shopping spree at Platos Closet. I had class from 6-10pm and we worked on anterior leg work. Feels so relaxing and I'm glad I have more techniques added to my bag of tricks.
"the state of your life is nothing more then a reflection of your state of mind" -dr. wayne w. dyer
Jenni had the quote up on her blog. I've read in all my self books & believe that it's really true. It's just hard to really embrace it and effectively take on that task of manifesting constant positive energy. It's tough sometimes! I'm hoping to start to let things be without holding on so tight to my idea of what they 'should' be. I hope to have the patience and wisdom to stop judging and evaluating my daily experiences on a good-bad scale and start enjoying the present moment more fully.
I rarely look around and say 'here I am'...I'm always looking forward to what's next on my to do list. In the upcoming days, I am going to practice mindfulness and enjoyment in the moment. Maybe I'll learn a thing or two.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment