Friday night was Jonathan & Jolene's wedding at the St. James in Red Wing. It was beautiful! I got ready w/ Susan and she was nice enough to let me wear her killer red cocktail dress. We got to see a lot of old friends from high school & hear what new paths their lives have taken. I had a great time catching up with everyone and enjoying the filet mignon, cupcakes, gourmet coffee bar and free beer! Yay! What a blast.
After the reception, we headed to Andy's Bar for a party continuation and then onto Pat's farmhouse for another post-party. It was 4:30am before my head hit the pillow, and boy did it hit hard.
Susan and I scarfed some sandwiches at Lily's coffee house before my return home to work. I had 3 events this weekend (2 saturday, 1 sunday). Sunday afternoon Dave and my mom came over with a picnic lunch and tools to get my front yard patio started. We dug the entire front yard area 7 inches deep to get it prepped for laying the rock, sand and then flagstone. I can't wait to get a little patio together overlooking the park. It's going to be really nice to sit outside and eat meals in the summer & watch cars go by like I'm an old man.
Bethany and I had a nice pitcher of beer after class together last night on a whim. We always have great talks & I'm thankful for our friendship. I've needed some wisdom the past few days & boy have my good friends stepped up. Thank you ladies, you are wonderful & I love you!
Looking forward to Thursday, I have the day off! Friday night should be a lot of fun because Nathan and I are going on a 2 hour dinner cruise on the Mpls. Queen riverboat. Can't wait to see the sights and have a romantic night out.
Have a great Tuesday everyone!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment