
My patio is complete! I got home at 5:45pm to my parents finishing it up! How lucky am I? It looks awesome and I can't wait to head to Home Depot and pick out some clearanced patio furniture! I'm also going to try and find some cool potted plants to spruce it up a bit. It's been a more expensive project than anticipated, because flagstone is pretty spendy.
Yesterday I went over to Nathan's and hung out with him and Dixie. He just got the new Palm phone from Sprint and was excited to show me all the features. At first, I wasn't that interested but after playing with it for a while I wanted one of my own! Gotta buy that patio furniture first!
Today I have 2 planning meetings, 3 tours, and a wedding at The Chateau. I'm crossing my fingers that it doesn't rain. Nathan's DJ gig tonight is all the way up in Alexandria, with the dance finishing at 1am, he is debating about driving home that late after tear-down. It would be a long, late ride.
Hope everyone has a great Saturday!
Yesterday I went over to Nathan's and hung out with him and Dixie. He just got the new Palm phone from Sprint and was excited to show me all the features. At first, I wasn't that interested but after playing with it for a while I wanted one of my own! Gotta buy that patio furniture first!
Today I have 2 planning meetings, 3 tours, and a wedding at The Chateau. I'm crossing my fingers that it doesn't rain. Nathan's DJ gig tonight is all the way up in Alexandria, with the dance finishing at 1am, he is debating about driving home that late after tear-down. It would be a long, late ride.
Hope everyone has a great Saturday!

No comments:
Post a Comment