Today is another rainy one! It makes me want to sleep in, eat tomato soup and watch Oprah. I gave my friends Junita and Jenni massages today. Junita's never seen my house before, so I woke up and did some tidying up before she came over. I hadn't done a massage for a while, so I was a little rusty. But, most of the moves I learned came back to me. It was so nice to work and talk with Junita. After Junita's massage, Jenni came over for a massage too. I did another full body massage for her and had a great time. I need to do more practice massages, I do love it.
After Jenni left, I was cleaning up the linens and saw that she had left me a sweet note and a gas card for $25 to S.A! So surprising and so sweet. What a great morning.
Nathan's coming over with Dixie and we might head over to Grand Old Days. I would be content just cleaning all day, but I want to spend the day with him too (and I don't think I'll make him partake in the floor cleaning). I started hooking up my brand new printer, Nathan's going to help me finish! Hope it works (I've never really had a printer that has).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment