Monday, August 24, 2009

a few of my favorite things...

I'm in a grateful feeling mood today, so I wanted to share a few of my favorite things...

favorite mid-day snack: Culinary Circle Spinach Dip (use Wheat Thins to dip!)favorite splurge: Medium Espresso Cooler topped with whipped cream.

favorite way to spend a Sunday: Cleaning every nook & cranny of my house & organizing...while blaring explicit rap songs. Then, showering mid-day after all that cleaning & getting all jazzed up (either dressing like a hippy or dressing in something cute) to go grocery shopping or do some other silly chore...while blaring explicit rap music in my car (preferably Trina -see pic below)
favorite moment of the day: when I pour my first cup of coffee and sit in the nook of my couch to drink it and watch Channel 9 Morning News.

favorite daily ritual: waking up to Scotch nestled into bed with me, slowly kneading my face with his claws. I love the content 'I love you' look on his face.

favorite part about my job: seeing the bride laughing with her family & enjoying the reception...then getting a 'thank you, everything is wonderful' comment. Nothing beats it. Unless you add a hug. I like hugs.

favorite part of my house: My new patio overlooking the park. Sitting out there reading a book with my feet up, heaven.

favorite friend: Ha! You really thought I'd list that? I am thankful for all my friends because each one of you has something that I love about your personality.

Elke-I love that you are so open & strong. You do things that I would ask for help for without attempting. I love how you can make things happen & you plow right through the tough stuff & make it look easy.

Laura-I love your open heart & the knack you have for putting everyone at ease around you & you can really warm up a room.

Susan- I love our deep talks that go right to the core of every topic and create fascinating, self-reflective moments. You give great advice.

Jenni-I love that you are so caring & you live your life with nothing but love for people around you. You are my haven at work & talking to you always makes me feel like I'm talking to a sister.

Bethany-I love that you & I can have great conversations about any topic at all & you actually laugh at my lame jokes!

Sarah-I love that you have such a positive outlook on life, your happiness always rubs off on me and leaves me in a better mood than before. I love that you care so much about Dean, your family & your friends and that you would do anything for us.

Krista-I know you are my sister, but you are a great friend. You've always been exceptionally smart & funny & I love asking your advice on big life issues. You always deliver your message with the best stories & lots of laughs.

(You didn't really think I could pick one of you!)

favorite movie star (to look at):
Vin Diesel


my favorite actor (to really see acting): Shia LaBeouf

my favorite worldly possession: my teddy bear 'Mimi'

my favorite beverage: Corona w/ a lime wedge


my favorite 'must have' skin product:

random, I know.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to TOP