
Saturday I got some horrible news. Baby Dixie had run out of the house and onto Highway 15. She was hit by a car & we lost her. She had just turned 7 months old.I'm going to miss you so much Dixie. I am so thankful to have had you as a part of my life. I never realized that your time with us would be so short. I was looking forward to seeing you grow, seeing your new tricks, and the new ways that you expressed how much you loved us. I am thankful that you brought Nathan and I closer and made us feel like a family. I will miss feeling your warm golden fur on my cheek when I laid my head on your ribs to feel your steady breaths in and out. You were so important to us.
You were a good girl & although I don't understand why you had to go...I will always be thankful for the beautiful moments of your life.
We love you.


No comments:
Post a Comment