Saturday, August 8, 2009

shoe rack baby!

Yes, I said it. After living here for 2 years and throwing my shoes in a big pile I am now the happy owner of a shoe rack. I took a trip to target and found one! I was pumped! I even took on the Ikea-complicated directions on my own and put it together. As I laid the first shoe, it all fell apart. I tried again, and it fell apart once more. It was a sad moment...so close to victory but it was spoiled with defeat. So, I set it aside and planned to return it. Once Nathan got home to pick up Dixie, he took one look at it and realized that the thre parts were on a 'track' to stay together and fixed it.

Yay! My shoes and entire patio are neatly organized.

photo to follow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to TOP