
I have had such an itch to organize lately! I am in the process of organizing all my massage class notes, my car's trunk, my clothes, and even Nathan's watches. I bought Nathan 2 rosewood watch boxes that hold 20 watches each. He collects watches, so it's something he can use to display them and keep them organized. I was really excited to give them to him last night & I think he was surprised & really liked them. It was fun to watch him hunt down the watches he owned and put them into the case.
Yesterday I worked a wedding at Plymouth Creek, great weather and just a few glitches to work out (I had to run to The Chateau for all the mixers that weren't delivered), but it was actually fun to put out the fires & I like actually being hands on at events instead of observing & walking around only. I hung out with Nathan & Dixie afterwards & enjoyed a nice thunderstorm.
This morning, I've gotten 2 hours to read Eclipse...something I have been waiting to sit down and do! It's such a great page turner & I'm almost done!
Today I have 2 weddings, I'm going to check on the set-ups of each & stay a little bit into dinner then Jenni is picking me up and we're heading to Alicia's wedding in Rochester. I can't wait to check it out & see Nathan DJ too. It should be a lot of fun. If we are quick, we might even make dinner...but it's a long shot!!
Happy Saturday! :)

No comments:
Post a Comment