Thursday, April 23, 2009

80

It's 80 degrees out there! Hell yah. About time! I am again, at the Chateau. This time, waiting for yet another meeting and then another until later this evening. :(

Yesterday's girls night with Carly and Elke was a lot of fun. We put together a spread of lots of cheese, fruit and veggies. I decided that veggie chips are better than real chips. It was a monumental moment. We talked about Elke's upcoming wedding, creating a rain garden (carly's new eco-friendly endevour), and the standard girl stuff. My neighbor Earl (who leaves Minnesota each October-May for warmth sake) returned and came to visit while the girls were over. He's always a riot & when he comes back I really know that its summer!!

I got an awesome white coffee table (with storage) for my living room. It's huge, but I made it work somehow. New things are always nice to spice up a room you are used to seeing everyday. Now, time to save up for my beige micro-fiber sectional with chaise lounge!!! Only $777 more to go.

Tonight I am very excited about taking Dixie for a walk with Nathan in Uptown (for real this time).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to TOP