Tonight I'm getting together with Elke and Carly for some drinks/appetizers at my house. It's such a nice day, we might need to make it a walk/drink excursion. Is that possible? I'm thinking water bottles might cover that up... tangent! Anyway, I'm outside of The Chateau now...waiting for yet another wedding planning meeting! I've been creating wedding outlines, menus, floor plans, etc. like crazy because this weekend marks the official start of weddings for me. I'm happy to say that I doubled the wedding business at our Chateau location from 2008 to 2009 and tripled the catering we have done for weddings at Plymouth Creek Center from the same time frame. It might be because I reallllly like weddings. Even if it takes up the whole summer. They are just happy, fun and exciting for everyone involved!
Today at work we sampled our Picnic menu, so we know what we are selling. Pretty good stuff! Free food just tastes better anyway... We did a Kowalski's tasting yesterday too. Not as good as I would have expected, but again...free!
After my meeting/tour today at work I'm heading to the grocery store to quick grab some appetizer ingredients and clean my house as best I can!
Enjoy the awesome sun everyone.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment