Thursday, April 16, 2009

Sun!

Oh my gosh, it's nice outside! I'm working from The Chateau right now, waiting for my 5pm wedding planning meeting to arrive. I had a busy day at work. We did a presentation to Orchestra Hall (where Nathan works) talking about the benefits of exclusive catering rights there. On the way to the meeting, Suzi told me that I would be the one presenting and I almost died. I had never presented anything like this before...this is a formal meeting where numbers and deals are discussed and I am not really in a position to offer details on those things. Thankfully, Kelvin our CEO showed up and ran most of the meeting. We brought some hors d'oeuvres, desserts, marketing materials, etc. I think it went pretty well & I hope that we secure more catering events there in the future. It wouldn't hurt to see a little bit more of Nathan, either ;)

Tonight after my meeting I am meeting up with Nathan to take Dixie for a walk around Lake Calhoun. Ever since she was adopted last week I'm finding it hard to concentrate on anything else but wanting to play/cuddle with her! She's so sweet. Nathan's mom has been going to his house on her lunch hour to let her out, so that helps with long days alone. She is still not potty trained, and seems to prefer to do her business indoors rather than out.

I haven't gotten a chance to download my Easter pictures onto my home computer, but I'll try to get that done sometime this week & up on the blog here. I work 7 days this week (event on Saturday, and training on Sunday). I had my last Final yesterday night in Kinesiology & I think it went really well! Looking forward to 2 weeks off to spend on house stuff, and with Nathan and Dixie.

Enjoy the sun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to TOP