Lots of work this week! Now that finals are over, I was hoping for a relaxed weekend. I have 3 meetings today & an event that runs into the evening tonight. The good thing is, it's going to be a really cool set-up. The event is for Friends of the Boundary Waters Wilderness, a group that raises money for preservation. They have an outdoor 5ft. walleye skillet grill out, a fun MN themed menu & best of all big fire pits for do-it-yourself s'mores. Should be a cool set to take pictures of for my Chateau porfolio at work.
We've been so luck with all the days this week hitting the 60's and 70's. It's easy to get used to!
Nathan's puppy Dixie is doing well. She just has little accidents here and there...but overall she is such a good puppy! It's hard because Nathan always has to head home after work & that limits the amount of time he can spend at my house. So, I've been doing a lot of commuting to see him. Once Dixie gets comfortable and has a couple solid weeks there, then Nathan is going to let her stay at my house on occassion. I wish we didn't have to commute to see each other, it's tough. I hope someday that won't be the case & things can be easier.
Heading to a wedding planning meeting with a bride & groom now! Gotta run!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment