So, I follow a blog that did this 101 in 1001. It was their idea, and I'm copying. :) It's 101 things I want to accomplish in my life in the next 1001 days.
101 in 1001
The Mission: Complete 101 Preset things in a period of 1001 days
The Criteria: Tasks must be specific with a result that is either measurable or clearly defined. Tasks must also be realistic and stretching (represent some amount of work on your part).
Finished items will be in grey.
In progress items will be in green.
My compiled list begins on Saturday April 25th, 2009. The last day to complete the list will be, Sunday January 22nd, 2012.
Travel
1. Go to Hawaii
2. Go to the Bahamas
3. Visit Karen and Mike in Maine
4. Travel to Fiji
5. Travel to any other state
Create/Inspire
6.Create a wedding portfolio with pictures of each wedding for work
7. Write a letter to 2 family members that have made a difference in my life
8. Send a note/care package to my little sister Erin
9. Make a special gift for Nathan
10. Paint a picture for each of my close friends
11.Take at least 1 picture every 3 days to documents my life
12. Paint a new giant coffee mug at a 'Paint your own pottery' place
13. Create one arts and crafts project from Martha Stewert's 'Living' Magazine
14. Video Record more of my life's happenings once each month to remember what it was like when I'm old & grey
Expand Knowledge
15. Learn to read the Tarot, take a tarot reading class
16. Learn more about astrology, take an astrology class
17. Take a sculpting class for clay sculptures
18. Learn how to sew (so I can fix small tears, seam rips, etc)
19. Learn how to make 2 amazing shrimp dishes
20. Learn how to make Chang Mai Thai's recipe for Green Curry
21. Learn how to do energy clearing with crystals and/or sage
22. Incorporate crystals into my relaxation massage
23. Read the Twighlight Series
Organize/Home
24. Transfer all photos and memory on my computer to an external hard drive
25. Hem my bathroom curtains
26. Hem my living room curtains
27. Buy a microfiber sectional couch with chaise lounge
28. Make a list of emergency/neighbor contacts
29. Build a deck off of the back of my house with a fire pit, seating, and a fun feel
30. Spruce up my lawn by creating a garden in the back
31. Plant new sod in the front yard
32. Clean out garage and get rid of old un-needed items
33. Clean out basement & sell or give away old stuff that I don’t use
34. Create more storage for my home (closet system?)
35. Fix hole in the wall from bathroom renovation
36. Paint window sills in computer room
37. Buy fun lights to hang outside on my new porch & front porch
38. Sell my house, buy one I love
Re-Connect
39. Send hand-written notes to friends when I get the chance
40. Have more dinner parties at my house (1x every 4 mos.)
41. Post on my blog at least every 3 days
42. Send a family update once every 6 mos
.43. Hang out with Krista and my nephews at least 1x every 2 mos.
44. Write Eva & Claire Cook's Mom a letter
45. Plan a neighborhood social and host it at my house during the summer (on my new patio)
46. Start a biography for my mom to finish
47. Start a biography for Dave to finish
Give Back
49. Plant a tree
50. Volunteer a local food shelf or homeless shelter
51. Volunteer at the Golden Valley Humane Society
52. Leave $5 on the ground for someone to find
53. Give a free massage for a friend, family member or neighbor every couple months
54. Leave a nice note for a really good server at a restaurant
55. Write a store a letter whenever I have an exceptional experience, name the person who helped me in the letter.
56. Bake a treat spontaneously and bring it over to a neighbor
57. Bake treats for my classmates and bring them to class
Health
58. Plant a wildflower garden
59. Plant some lavender in my garden
60. Run 5 miles straight
61. Do a rollerblading marathon with Nathan
62. Do yoga or mediation in the morning before work 2x week
63. Take ballroom dancing lessons with Nathan –dance at the Lafayette Club at least 1x
64. Do a total detox every 6 mos.
65. earn to cook at least 3 new healthy dishes that I love and can use again and again
66. Get a flat stomach 67. Bring Scotch to get his teeth cleaned
Financial
68. Transfer $100 from each paycheck & 25% of commissions into my emergency fund
69. Build the emergency fund to equal $15,000+
70. Get a raise at work, at least a 5% salary increase
71. Re-finance my home to a lower interest rate, or get a higher rent from rental room
72. Use my credit card only in emergencies (which are not purchases that I ‘want’)
73. Make my massage side business lucrative enough to pay all my utilities (cell, heat, garbage/recycling, cable)
Personal Growth
74. Plan a Caribbean themed dinner on my new deck with a fire, grilling, fun drinks, music
75. Plan a surprise birthday for a friend
76. Write down 10 reasons I love Nathan and give it to him
77. Plan a weekend get-away for Nathan and I
78. Plan a girls road trip with 3 of my close friends
79. Go to my cabin more than 1x each summer, spend more than 2 nights each time!
80.Be more positive & patient with tough stresses in my life. Make solutions instead of stressing.
81. Visit my dad's grave
82. Visit my grandparents grave
83. Write in my journal once a month
84. Go through the attic at my parent's and go through my old boxes (keep or donate the items there)
85. Create a reference list of happy past clients
86. Get Married
Just for fun
87. Go to another psychic for a reading with Nathan together
88. Teach Dixie a new trick
89. Bring Dixie to my cabin
90. Take Dixie to the dog park at Minnehaha, teach her how to swim
91. Repair my grandma's engagement ring prong-work at a jeweler
92. Buy an awesome black cocktail dress I can wear to formal nights out
93. Buy an awesome pair of jeans that I feel confident in
94. Grow my hair out as long as I can, no big cuts
95 Plan a double date with my sister, Matt, Nathan and I
96. Take a nap on my hammock at the cabin with Nathan
97. Plan a romantic picnic for Nathan and I
98. Go to a hip hop dance contest to watch
99. See a Missy Elliot Concert
100. See a Trina Concert
101. Bring Nathan to a Blue October Concert or Depeche Mode Concert (Blue October concert 5/14/09)
Saturday, April 25, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment