Tuesday, April 7, 2009

The end is near!

This term of school is almost done! I'm 65% done with my program or something! I have a big project due tomorrow in Kinesiology that I have yet to start. We have to explain a daily movement (brushing teeth, sitting down, putting on a hat, etc) and explain all the joints, movements, and muscles involved in some kind of graph/visual/video. I'm hoping to finish class tonight at 8pm and work with Bethany on the project. I might need to spend part of tomorrow's day working on it as well. Just so I'm not embarrassed getting up there and presenting. The pressures on!

I took July 1-4th off from work to spend time at my cabin w/ Nathan. I am so excited! It's my new vacation to look forward to.

Work is gearing up and getting really busy. Today I gave a tour to a bride who wants to get married on Saturday May 23rd (wow! planning a wedding in a month and a half). Pretty incredible!

Heading to class! We are going to feel each others auras and communicate with all non-verbals.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to TOP