Monday, April 20, 2009

Free Space Monday

Yay for a free space Monday. Meaning, no class! I was so happy to have a night off, naturally I scheduled myself full of plans. Can I ever just sit still in silence? Nah....

My friend Theresa and I got together at my house for some wine and catching up. We hadn't seen each other since January! It was so nice to hear what she has been up to, although I feel like I have been away from her for eons. Before we left dinner, I had an interested craigslist buyer come to buy my huge claw foot cast iron tub. $320 bones in my pocket & glad to see it gone! No more eye-sore as you enter the patio. It took two big dudes to move. Theresa and I jointly teamed up and decided to head to Chang Mai Thai (favvvvorite favorite restaurant). The best green curry ever. I ate all of it, which made me feel kind of bad because Nathan and I had decided to start a detox diet this morning. Tomorrow it begins!
I am going to get some cleaning done around here since it appears my roommate has found a lady-friend and she is keeping him quite busy. :) It's a change be home, let alone have the house to myself.
I finally am on my normal home computer so I'm putting in some pictures from Elke's wedding shower in red wing & Easter egg fun.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to TOP