Thursday, July 23, 2009

Breath, Relax

I have to find some time to breath & relax. Wooh, it's been a busy week! I had a really nice picnic event on Tuesday afternoon, it's one of my favorite events each year because my client's are so fun & my age. This year, it was held at a gated community mansion in Wayzata. I just felt like royalty being there it was SO nice. It was all set-up and looking beautiful until storm clouds rolled in. We got all linens, buffet items, even the face painter, taken down & moved out of the way. Once the storm passed we rushed to set it up again. Things went great though & the client was very happy with everything. Crisis averted.

I had a great night last night watching 'Push' with Nathan. A movie we have both been wanting to see for sometime now. Pretty good & entertaining, so I'd recommend it.
Today was great because Jessica from Holiday Inn took me out to lunch at Axel's Bonfire as a 'thank you' for recommending their hotel to brides. Jessica is so nice & such a pleasure to talk to. She just found out she is pregnant, so that was great news to celebrate! We sat in the sun & I even got a little burned! I had a delicious salad topped with coconut chicken and fruit. Wow. I love that place.

Can't wait to finish up class tonight & enjor a nice day off tomorrow. My mission: work on fixing my front lawn & reading Eclipse!

1 comment:

  1. Whoa hot picture of Bella and Edward :) Just what I needed on this Friday! Good luck with your massages tonight. I hope you get to relax a little this weekend, I know with our weddings every weekend it's hard..but I just wanted to tell you you are an amazing person and I admire you for being able to juggle all you do and still have a smiling bright personality....Nathan is a lucky guy :)

    ReplyDelete

Back to TOP