Last night after a long day of class I came home & Nathan brought Dixie over to watch a movie. He picked out 'Knowing'. A sci-fi thriller about the end of the world. It had it's moments, but I wasn't impressed with the performances. It's kind of a jumble that leads you towards thinking it's a horror movie then pulls you back into a semi-tedious plot. Meh, I would just pay $1 at red box like Nathan did! No more!Loved just cuddling up on the couch with Nathan and Dixie & forgetting all those things on my long to do list.
Tonight I'm looking forward to reconnecting with an old co-worker, Alicia. She used to work at our Front Desk and I miss her! She is getting married in August & Nathan is DJing her wedding. So, we are going over to her house for dinner and drinks tonight to talk about the wedding play list but mostly to catch up.

No comments:
Post a Comment