Monday, July 13, 2009

Sarah's Wedding!


Had an amazing weekend with Sarah's wedding festivities. It was such a blast. I enjoyed Friday off from work, getting my nails done with the bridesmaids then heading to the church for a rehearsal and then a fun BBQ at Dean's parent's house in Bloomington. We woke up bright and early on Saturday for Spalonmontage to do our hair. I squeezed into my nicely tightly tailored dress and went to the church for the ceremony. Sarah looked AMAZING! Wow. I swear, she was made to be a bride. She was shining and looking incredible in her dress.

She and Dean were so sweet together, it was so wonderful to see such a happy couple. We had a fancy limo ride from church to reception, with some stops for fun pictures. We got to the Mariott and had a fabulous dinner. Her decor was really simple and classy, the room looked really beautiful. I gave my maid of honor speech (I was so nervous), but it seemed to go really well! The DJ did a Guitar Hero competition for the bride & groom & then the dance began. We danced allll night! I didn't leave the dance floor, unless it was to help Sarah run to the rest room!

She was so happy & it was a great night!!! I slept for about 5 hours on Sunday recovering. Then, I got to see my cousin Kristina, her husband Kyle and the kids over at Kristas. It was a great dinner & so fun to catch up with them since they reside in New York.

Great weekend! Back to reality and work! Lots to catch up on and lots of weddings this weekend. I don't have a day off this week with a Saturday and Sunday weddding.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to TOP