
Wow. I'm tired! Just got home from my wedding reception at The Chateau. It went really well overall, but needed a lot of hands-on maintenance and request taking. Today was hard work! Nathan was the DJ, which is always fun & he really went the extra mile! A special introduction with a cell phone, announcements, boquet toss, garter toss, and even 'guess which butt is the groom's?' game. He is still there & I'm home now in what feels like a semi-comatose state from the whirlwind of activities.
Last night I went out to Aqua with Laura and some of her friends. It was fun, but wow I'm getting too old for that! First of all, the reasons people go out and party (clubbing stlye) just don't really apply to me anymore. 1. to get hit on and/or hook up (I don't want that anymore, I'm happy) 2. to get drunk (don't get me wrong, I love a few beers but my goodness it takes me a day to shake it off). Alas, I have hit 'that age', I woke up this morning thinking 'I don't really even want to go to a club again'. Weird how things change. I must be a grown up.
I weeded my garden for 2 hours yesterday, which was very gratifying once complete. Today, I got a great 1 hour aromatherapy, hot stone massage at my school's student clinic. So relaxing and one of my teachers did some hand technique that cleared up my stuffy nose. Amazing! I got to work at The Chateau for a pretty intricate set-up at 3:30pm & just got home now at 10:30pm.
I'm about to kick my feet up and read some Eclipse in the living room. Time for weekend wedding #2 tomorrow!

No comments:
Post a Comment