
At this site, you enter all your online banking log-in information and it intuitively sets up a budgeting system, pie charts to review your spending habits, updates on your stock progress, ideas on how to save, and total asset information on all your accounts.
I did a pie chart of my spending habits from December of 2008 through Today. Curious about where I pour my income into? *drum roll please*. Here are the official results:
47%-Home Mortgage & Improvements
15%-Groceries, Restaurants, Bars
13%-Shopping
10%-Bills & Utilities
6%-Gas & Auto Repairs
2%-Entertainment (most of it is under food/bars/dining out)
1%-Travel
>1%-Other
47%-Home Mortgage & Improvements
15%-Groceries, Restaurants, Bars
13%-Shopping
10%-Bills & Utilities
6%-Gas & Auto Repairs
2%-Entertainment (most of it is under food/bars/dining out)
1%-Travel
>1%-Other
Total: 100%
Looks like my house is my main money pit (I already knew that). It's amazing to see that it's almost 50% of my income. Looks like I can save a lot my simply cutting out all the money I spend going out. All in all, a very helpful tool on mint!

No comments:
Post a Comment