Ah, coffee. It's just the best, istn't it? I didn't always love it, nope. Not until college when I started to spend late nights in the campus library trying so hard to get all A's. I decided to go down to the main level coffee shop and try a mocha. Mmm, pretty good. Then, a professor said her favorite was an 'Americano', so I tried those next. Hardcore switch, but I loved it! Since then, I dabbled in lattes, chai teas, cappucinos, iced anything, etc. It was like dating, tried a little bit of that...not for me...try this...etc. while I figured out what suited me best.
When I wake up, it's something I always look forward to. I'm not picky, I can't distinguish Folgers from the finest Jamaican Blue Mountain grounds.
There is something about sitting down with the first cup and feeling it's warmth in my hands as I savor those few minutes in the morning that are all mine. I'm even happy to have it on the run in my to-go mug.
My favorite times are on the weekends when I can make a half-pot and sit down with a good book from about 8am-1pm and just read.
My brand: Folger's Black Silk

What I add: 2 scoops of sugar

How much: 2 cups in the morning,
When I wake up, it's something I always look forward to. I'm not picky, I can't distinguish Folgers from the finest Jamaican Blue Mountain grounds.
There is something about sitting down with the first cup and feeling it's warmth in my hands as I savor those few minutes in the morning that are all mine. I'm even happy to have it on the run in my to-go mug.
My favorite times are on the weekends when I can make a half-pot and sit down with a good book from about 8am-1pm and just read.
My brand: Folger's Black Silk

What I add: 2 scoops of sugar

How much: 2 cups in the morning,
1 cup once I get to work,
and usually 1 cup at about 2pm. Zing!
Favorite Place to go out for coffee:
Caribou in St. Cloud (because of the cozy fireplace!)
Favorite snazzy drink:
Espresso Cooler with whipped cream from Caribou
Espresso Cooler with whipped cream from Caribou
Cheers!


No comments:
Post a Comment