
Welcome, Kristen! My new roomie!
Kristen toured yesterday evening right after work. She is currently living in Woodbury with some friends while she looks for a place. She is a piano player, and works as a Nursing Assistant during the week. She is also in school, so it sounds like we will both be pretty busy! I must say I'm pretty darn excited about a girl moving in. I hope she'll be up for movie and wine nights and if she likes to share clothes...even better!
We totally hit it off and I ended up giving an hour long tour of my not so big house! We just kept talking. The great news is she's able to move in right away (rather than a distant off date like many of the people who toured). She might even be moving in this weekend! She has 2 cats, Sam and Sylvester...so we are going to be a 4 cat household again! I hope the little ones like each other and adjust.
Pete found a place in Highland Park, for less than he is paying now and it's closer to the Mrs. and his office.
I'm very relieved that the process went so smoothly.
Tonight I have class & then I'm heading over to Nathan's. I hope to do some home decor projects sometime this week. I'm feeling very inspired with my new living room idea!

No comments:
Post a Comment