
I had a good day today! Woke up early to grocery shop and get my howling kitties some food. Scotch was so hungry he was licking plastic liners on the garbage cans to get my attention. (Ran out of kitty food a couple days ago and they've been eating the Friskies wet food...which I think is kind of like a kitty appetizer).
At work, we are making calls to invite people to our Open House in October. It's a night filled with food, entertainment, free drinks and games! Best of all, it's free! I am excited to have some fun with co-workers, my network and my friends that will be there too!
We also had a free lunch catered in from our PFS division for Angie's going-away party. I love food and I love free.
This afternoon I have one more meeting to go and then Nathan and I are getting together. I am going to make him dinner & give him a massage tonight. We don't get much time for date nights, so I wanted to show him I cared and do something special for him. Can't wait!
Have a great night!

No comments:
Post a Comment