

Last night Nathan and I attended the Traveling Photobooth's Halloween party. We didn't dress up, and that was an oops. Everyone was decked out. Grand total of 15 minutes later, we were back in our cars and on the road to Costco to pick out goodies for Bou Bash.
We got some mozzarella sticks, lil' smokies, dips, chips and my favorite: mini cream puffs. We got a steal on kegs, and they are ready to go! Nathan is off tomorrow and will be hard at work putting everything together. I drifted off to sleep at about 9:30pm while Nathan was hard at work with a Bou Bash video. I am so glad it's almost here!
Now, much to my disappointment...my cat Rudi has a peeing problem. Part of the reason my house stays clean and clutter free is because anything left on the floor in A. my patio or B. my bedroom...gets peed on! It's awful. Much to my dismay, a couple weeks ago my nice black boots were the target. No matter how much 409 I scrubbed on them, they still reek. They heat up at the end of the day, and get worse as I wear them. Alas, garbage it is.
This morning after my first tours I headed to Famous Footwear to buy a new pair of black boots. I got a super comfy pair of black suede heels and a nice pair of Ugg look-a-likes to keep me warm for 1/2 off! (See pics above) Makes letting go of my cat pee boots a lot better. Plus, I had $80 in visa gift cards free from a hotel I recommend so they were only $20 when it was all said and done.
After that stop, Natalie and I attended a Winter Expo event at BayView event center in Excelsior. It was a smaller function, only about 40-50 people, but it was so nice. The food was out of this world, mini sausage, Gruyere and apple sandwiches, mini bbq pork sandwiches, gouda fondue, petit desserts, mmmm. Being in the event industry creates many yummy perks. :)

No comments:
Post a Comment