
So there are a number of wonderul design blogs that I read, daily.
I want to use all of my day to just decorate, create and design. So many of the people who write blogs simply get paid for answering design questions, creating and putting ads on their page! Sounds like fun, but I know it also takes a ton of work, photoshop skill, and time.
I am constantly inspired, and have been feeling the design 'itch'.
Here are a few things that are on my list of projects to start:
- Modge Podge Flats (re-vamping basic flats with a fun fabric pattern of your choice, with you heard it right, modge podge!)

- Create Built-In White Book Shelves in my Bedroom (email request sent to Dad on 10/27)

A couple projects not inspired by the web, but still are exciting to look forward to:
- Shelving in Basement (requires a trip to Home Depot to use my birthday gift card! Yay!)

- Bedroom Closet Overhaul and Purge! (donating un-used items to the Salvation Army)

No comments:
Post a Comment