Monday, October 12, 2009

hustlin'


So I started the long long process of backing up all my photos online at shutterfly.com. I have pictures ranging from Freshman year at SCSU through today. I take a lot of pictures, but backing them up to an online format is important just in case my computer AND external hard drive fizz out on me.

Big changes are on the horizon! ---> Last week my roommate Pete told me he is planning to move out Nov. 1st. He wants to be closer to his girlfriend in Inver Grove Heights & closer to work in St. Paul. I was kind of bummed out, because it puts a big financial strain on me if I can't find someone in less than 25 days. I had a tour this Sunday with a promising candidate, so we'll see how it goes. I am only charging $525 (all inclusive), which is a pretty darn good deal if I do say so myself.

This weekend was so busy, again. I had 3 clients at clinic on Friday night, 3 on Saturday morning (with some interesting occurrences), i.e. undressing before I leave the room...yikes! I had 2 weddings on Saturday as well. My car battery died much to my dismay as I was headed to my 2nd wedding, so I borrowed Laura's in order to check on it. She just got a Lexus! Pretty smooth ride I must say.


Nathan brought me to Auto Zone and put in the new battery for me. He had to get some reinforcements in when a rusted bolt got stuck in the old battery. His brother Scott & his Dad Mike came to the rescue and used a vice grip to get it off. I stayed warm with Laureen at her house while the guys put in elbow grease. Thanks guys! We watched the Vikings game, another win puts us at 5-0!



Then we met up with Bethany and Derek for a drink at Tuggs and the movie 'Couples Retreat' with Vince Vaughn. A pretty fun flick, slow at times so I wouldn't say rush out to see it.

Tonight I have a late work meeting then I'm getting my house more organized and together for the upcoming tours. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to TOP