Thursday, October 8, 2009

Simple Woman's Daybook



Simple Woman's Daybook
October 8th, 2009
http://thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com/

Outside my window...
a sunny Fall day.

I am thinking...
I am so happy I finally went to Ikea for the stuff I needed. :)

I am thankful for...
Charmed, I love watching this show.

From the kitchen...
enchiladas, breakfast and lunch so far! Plus an expiremental banana cream fluff for dessert.

I am wearing...
a cute gray dress with gray tights and black suede boots.

I am creating...
new decor for my living room.

I am going...
to Pathology class from 6-9pm tonight & taking a quiz.

I am reading...
Tuesdays with Morrie by Mitch Albom. The first (and only) book I received from the book chain letter I participated in.

I am hoping...
i can get home after class right away and paint some art.


I am learning...
that I'm not made to work 40+ hours a week. Can we shake on 20 hours max?

I am hearing...
Charmed on my TV at home.

Around the house...
lots of beautiful smelling candles burning and kittens cuddled up.

One of my favorite things...
re-decorating my house and giving it a whole new look.

A few plans for the rest of the week...
clinic tomorrow, clinic Saturday, 2 weddings Saturday and doing something fun on Sunday, tbd!

A picture I am sharing...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to TOP