Thursday, April 29, 2010

11 miles!


Thumbs up is in order!
This is a picture I took after running 11 miles, the furthest I've ever gone (or ever thought I could for that matter). I had to document this moment.
One of my life goals was to run 5 miles straight. I wrote that goal my sophomore year in college.
I can't believe I doubled that.
I feel so joyful and grateful for a healthy body that allows me to run, what a gift.


3 comments:

  1. You are inspiring! And yes, totally right -- health is a gift. A HUGE congratulations on your accomplishment -- most people don't like to run one mile and you've gone and run 11. :o) Way to go, girl! Think you might try a half marathon someday? You rock!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You GO girlie! That's huge! I don't even know if I could walk 11 miles, let alone run it. You are awesome :)
    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW!!! This is awesome! Way to go, Robyn!

    ReplyDelete

Back to TOP