Tuesday, April 6, 2010

last week's hip hop routine: check it out! =)

sam digggin' some youtube videos

Here's the link to check out my hip hop class from last week at Lifetime Fitness. It wasn't so much hip hop as it was latin-inspired but hey, it's good to mix it up!

If you're trying to spot me: I'm in the bright blue pants with the white tank top (hair down). I start on the left side and then migrate to the right.


Enjoy! Can't wait for tomorrow's class. We are getting an all-new warm-up routine. New stuff usually = me messing up and saying 'this is hard' multiple times in a row. But when you finally stick a tough routine it's so rewarding!


http://www.youtube.com/user/K8edesigns#p/a/u/0/9HBa5DSMK0Y






p.s. ran tonight outside at 9pm around my neighborhood area for about an hour. think I got about 3 or 4 miles in. I love the fresh Spring air and the green that's just starting to spring up.

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to TOP