
Isn't it crazy how much of our life simply depends on timing?
a job opening, the right house up for sale when you're looking, no rain for your big weekend up at the cabin, a guy you're attracted to that just happens to be single at the exact time as you... *sigh*
It seems like my timing lately hasn't been that synchronizing with what I want. I know that sometimes in life you are the leading actress and other times the supporting one.
I feel like I need to go through a 'purgatory' time until my rollercoaster goes on the 'up'.
That's okay, because I know it's just a matter of time.
:)
a job opening, the right house up for sale when you're looking, no rain for your big weekend up at the cabin, a guy you're attracted to that just happens to be single at the exact time as you... *sigh*
It seems like my timing lately hasn't been that synchronizing with what I want. I know that sometimes in life you are the leading actress and other times the supporting one.
I feel like I need to go through a 'purgatory' time until my rollercoaster goes on the 'up'.
That's okay, because I know it's just a matter of time.
:)
a beautiful song I'm listening to now, Imogen Heap, 'Just for Now':
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wpkKPimVjm8
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wpkKPimVjm8


No comments:
Post a Comment