Tuesday, April 13, 2010

rain and flowers.


I stepped outside of my house this morning for a morning run.

The air had that perfect 'after-storm' crispness to it.


the view from my house across Bassett Creek Park this AM.
the green grass is sprouting!

a shot of a part of Theo Wirth Park that I love.

...

about 2 miles into my run, the rain started to pour down.
I was drenched.
It was absolutely awesome.
Listening to the song "infinity" by guru project, which made it more awesome.
Danced in the rain.

...

came across a huge batch of gorgeous flowers growing wild.
...

couldn't pass them up.

...

came back (scissors and vase in-hand)
after my shower to pick some for my co-worker Lynn before work.


free flowers! yay!

Happy Spring!

xoxo-



3 comments:

  1. So pretty! Great find and an even better way to start your day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree mama T!

    Loved them. :) Felt like Snow White or something...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those daffodils! Talk about cheery! :o)

    ReplyDelete

Back to TOP