Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Vision Board


Ever watched 'The Secret'?
When the movie/book came out back in 2006 it really caught my attention.

I loved the concept of creating your own reality, the law of attraction, & quantum mechanics.
The power of intention is something I believe in.

The philosophy is: "- ask - believe - receive"

I have been meaning to create a vision board for a long time! Too long.
I wanted something that would motivate me, remind me of what I'm doing here!
I buckled down last week and made a trip to Michaels for supplies.

All you need:
-Foam Board
-Glue Stick
-Scissors
-Some of your favorite magazines
-I added some cute decorative pins & scrapbooking paper
Step #1: Write your goals down in categories of your choice. My categories:
-Home
-Body
-Love/Family
-Money
*general goals/images (ex: travel, pets, hobbies, etc)


cut images that 'speak to you' from your magazines. :)


If you're me
: grab a beer, light a candle, listen to some Sarah Brightman,
and start cutting!




separate your clippings into the categories you created and paste.

Ta da!

I keep mine in the living room, where I'm guaranteed to to see it more than once a day. It's a great reminder of where I want to go!


1 comment:

  1. I have been meaning to create one of these for some time now -- you've given me the inspiration to knuckle down and do it! :o)

    ReplyDelete

Back to TOP