Natural Medicine will tell you that you shouldn't put anything on your skin that you couldn't eat.
Well, if that's the case it's pretty easy to assume we are all screwed.
Well, if that's the case it's pretty easy to assume we are all screwed.
As women, we are constantly bombarded with new products with who-knows-what in them.
Recently, I have been trying to switch to more natural products.
One of my favorite recipes is a super easy body scrub for the shower.
It's made with used coffee grounds so it's nice and course and hey, you're recycling!
Body Scrub Recipe:
1 pot of coffee's worth of coffee grounds
2 tbsp. olive oil
Recently, I have been trying to switch to more natural products.
One of my favorite recipes is a super easy body scrub for the shower.
It's made with used coffee grounds so it's nice and course and hey, you're recycling!
Body Scrub Recipe:
1 pot of coffee's worth of coffee grounds
2 tbsp. olive oil
1 tbsp. honey
3-4 drops of your favorite essential oil (I use peppermint because it's perfect to add some perk to my morning)
*Add all ingredients together in a gladware, stir, and keep it in your shower.
-Use it on your arms, legs, everywhere except your face. I find it's a little too course.
-It not only exfoliates, but the olive oil and honey also moisturize your skin.
You may find you don't need lotion afterwards.
-The grounds wash easily down the drain.
-Use the scrub within 1-3 days of making.
An easy-peasy recipe that costs next to nothing to make and leaves your skin feeling silky soft.
3-4 drops of your favorite essential oil (I use peppermint because it's perfect to add some perk to my morning)
*Add all ingredients together in a gladware, stir, and keep it in your shower.
-Use it on your arms, legs, everywhere except your face. I find it's a little too course.
-It not only exfoliates, but the olive oil and honey also moisturize your skin.
You may find you don't need lotion afterwards.
-The grounds wash easily down the drain.
-Use the scrub within 1-3 days of making.
An easy-peasy recipe that costs next to nothing to make and leaves your skin feeling silky soft.


This looks divine . . . I can't wait to try it!
ReplyDelete