There are so many new experiences taking flight right now, I can feel change whirling around me and I love it!
Here are a few of the little, very random things that have made my days bright as of late:
-Sleeping in a warm thunderstorm last night with all my bedroom windows open
-My first true pair of running shoes from the Running Room! They actually monitor your running and measure your foot-type to find the best shoe for you. They offer 20% off for coaches, so keep it on the down low that I'm not a hurdle coach for Twin Bluff Middle School in Red Wing...shh.
-A great workout recovery shake. I know...I know, does it look like I'm a college bodybuilder with this perched in my kitchen? I guess protein is the best thing you can have after a tough workout, and this yummy mix is chocolately smooth deliciousness. Great for breakfast too!
-Reminders: I made this sign on the door as you exit my living room to remind myself that I have the power to create the life I want.
I have a big day at work ahead of me so I'm going to head out and get an early morning run in before it commences in full-effect. :)
Have a wonderful day everyone & create your own bliss!


Great motivation! The sign and the new shoes! :)
ReplyDeleteHave a great day! xo
Thanks Laurie Anne! So excited to have some arch support. ;)
ReplyDeletexoxo-Robyn