Saturday, April 3, 2010

blissful saturday


Ok, I have a new addiction: Antiquing.

How amazing is it to walk into a huge space filled with history, completely unique items and inexpensive finds? Love it. You know that giddy feeling you got in your tummy when you'd play hide-and-go-seek as a kid? Well, that's the feeling I get at an Antique Store. It's this bubbling of nervous excitement.

Found 3 great pieces today. 2/3 I purchased. :) This table was my favorite find but unfortunately I don't think I have room for it in my little cottage.

at only $80, this piece was sooo close to being snatched up!

Tomorrow I plan to paint the porcelain hand I found in maybe a lime green? I think it will be such a cool piece to add to my living room.

lime green? any other suggestions?

This cute pom pom blanket was such a fun find. It adds that shabby chic look when you drape it across the couch & it can also be used as a bed spread.


perfect addition to the couch

Enjoyed a Mexican Easter with the family, making fresh shrimp ceviche and fried taquitos with a nice Corona! Perfect and completely not the traditional ham. :)

Cruising the streets of downtown Stillwater today and bringing home these great finds really made my day. I have more photos to share of my step-dad's brand new 2010 Mustang...I was lucky enough to drive 'Olivia' as she has been named.

Heading to sleep so I can wake up for a big AM workout!

1 comment:

  1. Robyn if you like antiquing/thrifting you have to visit gold rush days: http://www.goldrushmn.com/

    It's a weekend full of antiques/flea markets in oronoco, MN and you can find some amazing unique items dirt cheap!!

    ReplyDelete

Back to TOP