
I tried the Hip Hop class at Lifetime last night. What an awesome workout. (Not to mention, I re-connected with my friend from RW. High School Christina -we swam together on the swim team). In class, we learned a six 8-count dance. First, she broke it down in parts and then we she'd split up the room in half and we'd perform it in front of one another. At first that worried me, but each side was cheering the other on. It was intense too, whenever there was a short break in steps I'd run for my water! The nice thing, it's so much harder than I'd push myself on a cardio machine.
I wore some cotton pants and 2 cotton shirts that were completely stretched out by the end of class. I had to tie them against me so they didn't sag off! So, needless to say I wasn't super comfortable with my pants falling off my booty. I left feeling totally energized and happy. Hip Hop is my favorite, can't wait for next week.
Today I have 3 meetings at work then I'm heading to Vinyasa Yoga with Jenni. Then, need to hit up the weights.
Lynn from work was nice enough to print me off a food journal so I can keep track of my diet and choices.
Tomorrow I have the day off work, so I am planning a nice easy day of a couple errands and LOTS of Barnes and Noble cuddle-up and read time with the person I can always count on: ME baby!!! Take that take that.
Ok, I'll stop now. That was a little single-lady outburst. Hurah...
Have a great Thursday!


Sounds like you're taking really good care of yourself...good stuff! xo
ReplyDeleteHi! I just saw your comment on decor8 & wanted to say a big CONGRATS on losing so much weight...my goal is almost double what you lost & I know how hard it is to lose weight so I just wanted to say great job & don't give up!Have a great weekend! :)
ReplyDeleteThanks Laurie Anne and Renee. You're comments make me want to keep going!!! Much love :) xoxo-
ReplyDelete