I think it's a number of things, but I am so excited to live life again.
I am pumped to start new hobbies and meet new people.
All day I've been thinking 'I hope this lasts, please let this last'.
I bumped out to a rap song in my car today, it was something I haven't done in many months because I've felt down. I felt free, alive and happy. I remembered that I'm a bubbly, open, and sometimes even funny person. I was suppressing so much of myself for so long.
I know there will be downs again, but I think I've found faith, strength and most importantly myself.
I have lots to share of my recent projects, so I'll get that up tomorrow!



YES way! That's great to hear! xx
ReplyDeleteThat's soooooooooooo good, Robyn! :o) I'm really happy that you're starting to feel better. :oD <-- See? I'm smiling for you!
ReplyDelete